Top 10 Things I've Learned Make me a Terrible Blogger.1. Like I revealed yesterday, I live in Wyoming. It's not exactly the fashion capital of the world. That means my friends don't know Kendra Scott, Rebecca Minkoff, or what Shopbop is or why they're having a sale. Nordstrom has never set foot in my state and never will.
2. I'm getting my Master's Degree in English while teaching Middle School full time. That means I spend all my time writing 15 page papers on literature, and grading the ones my students write for me! I literally have no time to write amazing blog posts, or even just a mediocre one.
3. I have ridiculously huge, curly hair that doesn't photograph well.
4. Actually, come to think of it, I don't have anything that photographs well.
5. The camera may add 10 pounds, but the happily married life adds 15! Eeek!
6. Sometimes I'm putting outfits together and look in the mirror and realize, "Actually come to think of it, I don't know anything about fashion!"
7. I chose teaching as a career. It pays in poignant moments with kids, not cash. Blogger life needs cash!
8. I would rather post photos of my poodle than myself. True fact.
10. I don't always take myself seriously. I'm sure that's a shocker. Heehee
Hope you enjoyed this little list. While all of this is true, it is also meant to be fun and silly. Please don't take this as whining or complaining!
If you've still got a minute here are some of my most memorable posts (all linked) this last year on Love.Haight!
all time most liked photo on instagram. Weird eh? I do love these shoes though!
first ever collaboration (with Eshakti) Some sweet girl told me I looked like Kate Middleton, and that's not a compliment you quickly forget!
photos. From the iridescent necklace to the sun swept hair, it makes me very happy.
took my photos and I wanted her to take them all the time!
Seattle and I got to squeal over Pike's Places Peonies.
most read post ever- (over 6k views which is way more than the rest) it got a bunch of repins and it drives traffic to Love.Haight more than anything!
week on the blog I did called "Metallics Week." I blogged every day for a week and it was tough!
1st anniversary trip my husband and I took to Deadwood. These wing earrings, my gift, are forever a favorite!
If you made it to the end, I am actually quite astonished! Leave a comment about anything- it would really make my blogging-anniversary-day!