30 Before 301.
17. Have children and become a mother
18. Visit Europe
19. See Harry Potter World
20. Read To Kill a Mockingbird (I'm surprised my English teacher license wasn't revoked. LOL!)
21. Go see Independence Rock (It's so close to where I live, I can't believe I haven't been)
22. Write a book
23. Get that book published
24. See the colors in the fall on the East Coast
25. Eat lobster in Maine
26. See New York, New York
27. Write a helpful blog post that goes viral
28. Explore Santorini, Greece
29. Take another ballet class
30. Do something that I'm afraid of
This list was a lot of fun, and it taught me something kind of cool. I've actually accomplished so many things already, that it was easier to think of goals I've already reached then to think of more. My biggest things on my list are definitely to have some babies and to write a book. Anything else is just the frosting.
Thanks for reading!