Summer is, sadly, coming to a close. But it ain't over till it's over, and there is plenty more to do before it's time for pumpkin spice lattes and sweaters. To make the most of the rest of your summer, I've compiled a little list of 10 things to do!
1. Go for an evening walk downtown and grab an ice cream
2. Hit the local pool or lake
3. Take a road trip. even just a day trip!
4. Explore and find a new gem in your town
5. Make a bowl of fresh fruit that will go up in price once summer ends
6. Take a trip to the local library and pick up a new book to read
7. Go outside and soak up the rays + vitamin D (Don't forget sun block!)
8. Get outside and grill dinner
9. Head to the park to hang out or have a picnic
10. Try a DIY project (THIS one is wonderful)
Hope you try a few things on this list! If you're looking for other Summer Essentials lists- I've got you covered with today's link up!